Flat or duplex | Nelson City | #34391
If you are visiting Nelson for any of the:
- Famous weekend markets, delicious local produce, arts and crafts,
- Sunny and safe swimming beaches and parks,
- Superb cafes and dining within a vibrant central shopping precinct
- launching pad to the Kahurangi and Abel Tasman National Parks
- cycling mecca, home of the Dun mountain mountain biking trail, the Great Taste Cycle Trail and lots of shorter trails for all ages.
- Snapper and scallop fishing gallore (yes the scallops are on the way back).
Then you cant beat a central city location where you can easily walk to your choice of evening and shopping venues or sometimes hang out in peace and quiet on sunny decks, and with plenty of offstreet parking and storage for the toys.
If you are a corporate or commercial visitor even better. This house is fully equipped for long and short-term stays and we offer discounts for longer-terms.
Ideal for one or two couples or a small family.
Special conditions: "Smoking allowed outside only" "Please be quiet and respectful to neighbours"
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
10-Dec-16 to 10-Mar-17
|For up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $20/night; Children: $10/night;|
|4 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The house was awesome! Nice and clean, comfortable seating/dining area and a cute little deck for picnics in the sun :) Bed was a little creaky but no big deal and other than that everything was perfect. Location was excellent! Walking distance to town so everything is at your doorstep.
This lovely house is situated so close to the city center, yet so calm and peaceful, away from the hustle & bustle of the Nelson City. I would definitely recommend the place to my friends/colleagues. Would love to go back to this place if I ever visit Nelson in the future.