Bach or holiday home | Taipa | #5267
Taipa Beach House is a stunning property right on the edge of the Taipa harbour with fantastic views out towards the golden sands of Taipa Beach. The 4 bedroom property has two bathrooms and two living areas perfect for those family holidays.
Large living area opening on to a very private deck. There is WIFI access in downstairs level of the house. SKY TV is available as well as Apple TV.
With the waters edge just at the bottom of the garden you can launch your canoe, go for a swim of just sit on one of the many decking areas and enjoy the views peace and tranquility.
- Transfers available from Kerikeri (45mins) and Kaitaia (25mins) airports
- 4 hours drive from Auckland
- 4 double bedrooms sleeping max of 8 people – 2 bedrooms downstairs 2 upstairs
- Private deck from master bedroom
- Bathroom on both levels of house
- Bath in bottom level bathroom
- Large kitchen with great views
- Outdoor furniture with BBQ facilities
- Picnic provisions available on request
- Cosy wood fire
- Private tours available by hosts to our favourite Northland spots
- For larger groups ask about our other house which can be available
- For any other requests please ask, we wish to make your stay as memorable as we can
Special conditions: Prices are for 2 people. Extra guests are charged at $20 per person per night. Failure to disclose extra guests in the house will not be tolerated and can result in immediate termination of stay. Parties at anytime are strictly prohibited. Rates are inclusive of all your bedroom and bathroom linen. Prices for Public Holidays may vary so please ask for these rates. No charge for children under 1 if own bedding is brought. If you have any special requirements please do not hesitate to ask.
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single with rollaway bed
1 x Queen bed
2 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The house itself is even better than what the pics showed, which was an awesome surprise. The balcony overlooks the estuary and makes for some fantastic sunsets. A short walk over the bridge into 'town', a lot of space for large groups and great barbeques. Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, lots of comfy beds, would definitely come back.
We liked the view from the two decks The location for what we were doing was very good The house was wonderful to be in Every thing that was needed was there and more If up Tapia again would try for same place Thanks a lot Alison
We had an amazing time in this beautiful Bach, our young family plus grandparents were easily catered for and would love to come and stay again. Great beaches, boating and shellfish 20metres from the doorstep. We found Richard great to deal with and the Bach well priced for all it included. Well worth a stay, easy to recommend to any traveler, I think it would please everyone! Thanks for having us!