Bach or holiday home | Kaiteriteri | #7893
Kaiteriteri Panorama House offers high quality accommodation in a very open and relaxed environment, emphasising the stunning panoramic views of the Abel Tasman National Park and its surrounding areas. The house is nestled in the bush line although is only a short walk to the beach, and is only 10 minutes drive from Marahau, the entrance to the Abel Tasman National Park and home of a number of artists, galleries, cafes and licenced restaurants. The house has four bedrooms, and can sleep up to eight guests.
Expansive open-plan living and kitchen
- Comfortable open plan lounge with gas fire and views of the national park
- Large sliding glass doors opening from the living and kitchen area to a large deck
- Indoor and outdoor dinning
- Stereo, flat screen TV with Sky TV/DVD and Wi-Fi internet connection
- High quality linen and tableware
- Upper master bedroom with king sized bed with ensuite, stunning 180 degree view and sliding doors opening onto the main deck
- Lower master bedroom with king sized bed and room with ensuite, stunning views and sliding doors opening onto small private deck
- Queen sized bed and room
- Bunk bedroom with three single beds (wall between bunk and queen sized room can be slid away)
Things to do
The Abel Tasman National park boasts some of the best golden sand beaches and turquoise waters in New Zealand. The world famous Coastal Track opens up the parks estuaries, golden sand beaches and forested headlands. You can enter the park by foot or via a cruise boat, water taxi or sea kayak, where you have the added bonus of possible face to face encounters with marine wildlife and birds. The region also offers numerous wineries and cafes, sailing, tennis courts, golf, arts and craft stores, as well as various other activities
Special conditions: You must enjoy yourselves! Camper vans and tents are not allowed Rental.... Four nights or more
3 x Bunk bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x King bed
1 x King bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
It would be helpful to have wastebaskets and waste receptacles in all the bedrooms and bathrooms. Also, main room was musty. Should be better instructions as to how to enter the house from the garage. Initially, we went to the wrong house.
This property was beautiful. Everything was first class- location,appliances,furnishings,bedding, ammenities,kitchen supplies. The property even had a citrus orchard. Also the ensuite shower was exquisite,almost an outdoor one! Overall it surpassed our expectations.
The house is in a quiet setting with a spectacular outlook.Although a private holiday home there were few personal possessions around so you felt welcomed and comfortable.It's beautifully furnished and very clean, and well equipped with everything you could want in the kitchen, plenty of towels and lots of CDs, DVDs and current magazines. Showering in the open-air in the en-suites was a real treat.