Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
double · single
queen · single
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Small children must not be unattended in loft roomSmall children must not be unattended in loft room
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Sheets, towels and blankets will not be provided until further notice due to concerns about Covid=19.
- All food and trash must be removed and home should be left reasonably clean for changeover crew.
- Tenant must provide name and physical address and sign hard copy of lease after booking.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Sylvia RussianoffAsk a question
About Sylvia Russianoff
My mother bought this home which was originally an artist's studio in the early 1950's . Over the years she added two bedroom wings and a second bathroom. I have been coming here since I was a young child and now it is owned by my family since my mother died in 2000. When I inherited it I did a major renovation but tried to keep the original feel of the home. It is truly a magical setting filled with the incredible Truro light that has attracted artists to Truro for years.
Why Sylvia Russianoff chose Truro
An airy light filled home with all of the modern conveniences yet retains the old time Cape Cod beach house feel. There is incredible privacy as you are surrounded by 4+ acres as well as National Seashore property. Fisher Beach is a short lovely walk from our property. It truly is a magical setting that is difficult to capture in photographs. You must experience it for yourself to understand!
- english, spanish