Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Upon owner approval. Upon owner approval.
No smoking - No smoking inside cabin.No smoking inside cabin.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No fires permitted. Gas grill and gas fire pit provided! Gas fireplace in living room!
- 10 MPH Speed limit in community - please honor! Any permitted dogs must be on a leash when outside.
- " With-in 24 hours of bookings Proper government identification has to be disclosed upon reservation getting booked " passport, drivers licence "
About Jenn Waltko
My husband and I own a small insurance agency here in Lakeside. We moved here from the valley a few years ago and LOVE living in the White Mountains. We have three grown children and one son-in-law & are new grandparents to a beautiful grandson! We are avid hikers and mountain-bikers and try to enjoy our local trails as much as possible.
Why Jenn Waltko chose Pinetop-Lakeside
I grew up in the valley and spent summers coming up to visit my grandparents at the cabin. They purchased the cabin the year I was born! I remember my teasing my grandma that they purchased the cabin to celebrate my birth - she would just smile and say "okay". This cabin holds many special memories for generations of my family, including aunts, uncles, cousins and my children. It was my primary residence for a short while and recently completely renovated. I hope you enjoy the "memory room" in back with a little history on my grandparents and the cabin remodel. We also found some cool relics from the 1930's - 1950's when tearing out the bathroom walls. Probably hidden there since the 1960's!
What makes this cabin unique
We love sitting on the huge front porch. We have many deer in the neighborhood and love to feed the squirrels and birds. You can walk to the movies, many restaurants including Pinetop Brewing Co. Safeway is a 3 minute drive. However when you're sitting on the front porch, you feel you are miles from anywhere! After a fun filled day of hiking, biking, fishing, antiquing or just relaxing the Jacuzzi is a great way to spend the evening!