A luxurious and private retreat with an open floor plan for families & friends
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - surrounding wildlife can be dangeroussurrounding wildlife can be dangerous
No parties/events - only with permissiononly with permission
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Copy of driver's license Copy of driver's license
- Water is provided by a private ranch, so please try to conserve your water usage when bathing/washing to avoid exceeding our monthly water allotment.
- Children must be supervised at all times. The surrounding wildlife includes coyotes, deer, rattlesnakes, rodents, mountain lions, and birds.
- The owners have the right, at any time, to confirm the number of guests and vehicles that are staying at the property.
About Naples Ranch
We've been married for 25 years, and have three grown children. We hope to eventually retire to Naples and have more time to travel and enjoy the outdoors together.
Naples Ranch purchased this House in 2016
Why Naples Ranch chose Goleta
We graduated from University of California at Santa Barbara in the 1980's, and have wanted to retire here ever since. We found the remote ranch property by chance, and fell in love with it immediately. It's beautiful, modern, spacious, and has the most amazing views of the ocean and mountains. It's the same authentic view from more than 200 years ago, so there is no other property like it in all of Santa Barbara! We're happy to share this natural and beautiful serene setting with other people who also like to travel.
What makes this House unique
The property is situated in-between 2 private ranches, so it appears as if you are surrounded by hundreds of acres. The house also overlooks a lake, which makes you feel like you are on a boat, watching the sun glisten across the water every afternoon. There are many outdoor spaces to enjoy the surroundings, including a hiking trail to see the 180 degree ocean view, and a waterfall that trickles through the lush Hawaiian gardens. It is so relaxing that you immediately feel your stress level and blood pressure drop when you arrive.