Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
Common area 1
double · single
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please be mindful of your children at all times.Please be mindful of your children at all times.
No events - No.No.
No smoking - This is a non-smoking property.This is a non-smoking property.
Max guests: 5 - My on-site manager will confirm guest occupancy.My on-site manager will confirm guest occupancy.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - A valid ID must be submitted to verify.A valid ID must be submitted to verify.
- Fishing gear, bicycles, sports equipment, beach carts/wagons are NOT allowed inside condo or on the patio. Store outside entry door or in car.
- Smoking, vaping, grilling, lighting of candles are NOT allowed inside the condo or on the patio. There are two grills outside, beside each pool.
- Gutting/cleaning fish or meat is NOT allowed inside the condo or on the patio. Use cutting boards for food prep. Dispose of seafood and meat in trash.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by JanetAsk a question
I'm a Georgia native and an avid beach goer. I currently live near Sandy Springs, GA and visit the island every chance I get! I've been in the interior design and hospitality business for many, many years. Still loving it!
Janet purchased this Apartment in 2005
Why Janet chose Dauphin Island
My family and I fell in love with Dauphin Island. Its sugar white sand beaches, French heritage & history, and peaceful atmosphere made this an unforgetable place. I take great pride in maintaining a clean and beautiful home-away-from-home for my guests. I enjoy keeping the design updated and fresh.
What makes this Apartment unique
We enjoy spending time on the patio overlooking the ocean, going for long walks on Dauphin Island and connecting Sand Island, collecting shells, eating wonderful fresh local seafood, visiting with friends on the island, shopping in nearby Fairhope, and relaxing in the sun/swimming in the ocean. Paradise! :-)