Private beach down the street.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Let us know if you need high chair & pac-n-play.Let us know if you need high chair & pac-n-play.
Max guests: 10 - Summer=Sat-Sat. Off season=any 2 night minimum.Summer=Sat-Sat. Off season=any 2 night minimum.
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- Renters are expected to keep the house tidy. You will be charged a cleaning fee for leaving a mess that adds to our normal amount of cleaning.
- No smoking in the house (this includes e-cigarettes). No noise after 10 pm. *special trash request: in June-Oct / put trash to curb on Sunday night .
- No damages or missing items. Fee charged for lost key or beach pass. Additional rules are posted on refrigerator. No pets. No parties.
Cedar Point, Sawmill Creek resort has water rentals, gift shop, hot air balloon rides, marina, golf course, restaurants, and is a 5 minute drive from the house.. Wineries are within a 15 minute drive. One of our favorite spots is Small City Tap house for beers, bourbon bar, Vietnamese food and sushi. Vermilion is a quaint town 15 minutes down the road. Lots to see and do here!!
Maggie and Bob
About Maggie and Bob
I had been vacationing on Miami Place for 12 sunny and sandy eventful years when I introduced Bob to the area and he fell in love with it too. We were fortunate to purchase this wonderful home and add to the tradition of good service that the previous owners provided. We maintain the property ourselves and take pride in making your stay comfortable and memorable by keeping the house well stocked and clean as a whistle. Now that we have both retired (teacher and pilot) we can spend as much time here as we want!! We are also an artist and a musician as well as adventure seekers and nature lovers. We still are discovering many delightful things that this area has to offer. Here’s hoping you will love it as much as we do. We are just down the street or a phone call away. We want you to love the lake and surrounding area as much as we do. We will do our best to accommodate any reasonable request. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay. Maggie and Bob
Maggie and Bob purchased this House in 2018
Why Maggie and Bob chose Huron
The Private beach is adjacent to the number 1 rated public beach on Lake Erie.
What makes this House unique
5 bedrooms and room to spread out. Quiet quaint neighborhood will make you feel like you have stepped back in the nostalgic past.