10 minutes to downtown Lander--many popular WY attractions nearby!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults) - $25 per night additional fee for more guests.$25 per night additional fee for more guests.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Wood for the fire pit is provided. Please do not start fires in the wood stove.
- We do ask that you "leave your troubles and shoes at the door" and enjoy your stay in our WY home!
- Additional guests over 6 will incur a $25.00 per person per night charge.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Located near the national parks in Wyoming: Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park, as well as numerous historical sites, national monuments, state parks, and a large number of attractions. Specific information for each attraction can be found at travelwyoming.com.
J. Forrest and Krystal Scott
About J. Forrest and Krystal Scott
Forrest is a tax accountant and Krystal is a Library/Media Specialist for a PK-12 school. We purchased this home expecting to make it our family home (we have 3 children), but circumstances changed our situation. We have family that lives in the Lander area so we enjoy staying in our WY home many times a year. We do ask that you leave our WY home in the same condition that you found it when you first walked through the doors. Welcome to our WY home! We know that you will enjoy it and its surroundings as much as we do. It REALLY is MORE than OK in WY!!
J. Forrest and Krystal Scott purchased this House in 2018
Why J. Forrest and Krystal Scott chose Lander
Seclusion! Privacy! Gorgeous Views! Luxury home with spacious rooms! Wildlife! Close to many Wyoming well-known (and even more not-so-well-known, but so great to experience) attractions!!
What makes this House unique
The views from the deck are stunning!