About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Cot (2) · queen
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Pets Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- No smoking Check-in is anytime after 4PM and check out by 12PM (noon) Self check-in with lockbox
- While not aggressive, horses can be very reactive and are very large animals. Guests must have host supervision for interaction or to enter the barn.
- Pets on property. We have 3 dogs who spend much of their time outside, and will likely greet you upon arrival. We also have 4 barn cats and 8 horses.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by LindsayAsk a question
I have been hosting Bonnie's Guesthouse on Airbnb since September of 2018. Since it has been so successful, I have decided to branch out and host off of other sites as well. Born and raised in eastern PA, I've lived in Massachusetts, and Florida, before finally settling in NE Ohio. I have carried my passion for horses with me through my entire life and all my travels. I have opened my heart and my doors to many horses over the years that have come to me needing help, and a few have become lucky enough to call Peridot Equine Sanctuary home. To help support their care, I have opened Bonnie's Guesthouse, named after my late mother and sole supporter of my life with horses, on the property to share these amazing animals with the public.
What makes this Place unique
The Guesthouse has all the amenities that you would need for a short or long term stay. Enjoy the peacefulness of this rural setting, with the town of Chardon just a short drive away.