Bach or holiday home, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 6)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - Smoking only permitted outside.Smoking only permitted outside.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
- No caravans or tents (due to overcrowding concerns)
- Please don't disturb the neighbours
Why nickey659 chose Coromandel Forest Park
I love Whangamata with a passion. This house appealed to me as it has a fully fenced yard on a private site, and is insulated. In a bach town those things can be hard to come by. Its in a quiet street, close to the estuary. At night when the air gets still you can hear the ocean. Its my little slice of heaven.
What makes this House unique
We have a plum tree, feijoa, guava, lemon, and a very young apple tree. The site has shaded places to sit, and plenty of outdoor furniture. Its a short walk to Blackies cafe in Williamson park, or the estuary.