4 bedrooms with 4 en suite bathrooms; sleeps 8 maximum
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - By arrangementBy arrangement
Parties/events allowed - By arrangementBy arrangement
No smoking - Ashtrays on all terraces for smoking outsideAshtrays on all terraces for smoking outside
Max guests: 8 - Excluding children who sleep in a cotExcluding children who sleep in a cot
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Camojan Blanco is superbly located within the Golden Mile yet in a quiet residential area in the exclusive Sierra Blanca. Just 2 km, 5 minutes by car to the centre of Marbella & the nearest beach & 10 minutes to Puerto Banus. Also the new Monte Paraiso Country Club & Golf Course is within walking distance! Conveniently there is a new El Corte Inglés store at the bottom of the road so you can soon nip out quickly to pick up some essentials. This is an upmarket department store selling everything from Garden Furniture to Kitchens but it also includes a Perfumería & Cosmética, a large Supermarket & a super little Delicatessen that's like a mini Harrods Food Hall! There's a Cafeteria on the top floor....great for breakfast. Above Marbella & about 10 minutes from the house there is also a commercial centre called La Cañada where you will find all the well known High Street shops, a huge Supermarket & a Cinema. Everything you might need can be found just a few minutes away.
* * ACTIVITIES: Lots of information on my website marbella-rentals.co.uk
* * GOLF: Andalucia is renowned for its top golf courses and the unique sunny and warm winter climate allows golf to be popular all year round. There are nearly 60 golf courses in Andalucia. By car you can reach Los Naranjos, Aloha, Las Brisas and La Quinta within 10 minutes. Torrequebrada, Mijas Golf and El Paraiso within 20 minutes, Sotogrande and Valderrama, (Ryder Cup - 1997, World Championship event - November 1999) within 40 minutes. There are approximately 20 other golf courses on the Costa del Sol within a 30 minute drive. For complete golf course listing please visit my website marbella-rentals.co.uk
* * TIP: There is the new Monte Paraiso Country Club within half a mile of the house. The Country Club includes a 9 Hole, Par 3 Golf Course, designed by Manual Piñero of Ryder Cup Fame.
Hoping to one day live in this wonderful house full time. In the meantime I'm a travelling cleaner! Yes, I fly back and forth from the UK to prepare and clean the house ready for my guests whom I also meet and show around the house before I fly home again! Sounds mad I know but it actually works very well. The house is well looked after and I get some sunshine!
Kim purchased this House in 1987
Why Kim chose Marbella
Having had 4 children in 6 years we just wanted relaxed holidays. I was lucky enough to spend all the Easter and Summer holidays in Marbella with the children and my husband travelled back and forth. The kids had the most wonderful relaxed and carefree summers and the house holds a special place in all our hearts.
What makes this House unique
Location location location! The location, the pool, the layout and the view are the best things about this house. It's so well located. Just 5 minutes from the beach and the centre of Marbella but in a quiet residential area so you get the best of both worlds. Peace and quiet but with all the benefits of Marbella and Puerto Banus on your doorstep. The pool is fabulous, lagoon / beach style so you can walk into it or just have a paddle, great for children learning to swim. The layout is great, especially if there are 2 families or grandparents. The accommodation is on 3 floors, each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and there are 3 terraces, 2 of which belong to 2 of the bedrooms. So you all have somewhere to escape to instead of being on top of one another. Finally the view, I never tire of it. The master bedroom is on the top floor and the large private terrace has fabulous views of Marbella and the coastline. It's so wonderful to have that outside space off your bedroom, to sleep with the windows open and take in the view first thing in the morning and the stars at night, I love it!