air condition, internet, private pool, dish washer, beach near
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- Bevorzugt werden Familien mit Kindern oder Paare ab 28 Jahre. Keine Gruppen mit Singles erlaubt.
- incl. Bettwäsche (Handtücher müssen selbst gebracht werden). inclusive Strom bis 50 kwh/Woche (Mehrverbrauch muß extra bezahlt werden).
- Es muss 2 Wochen vor Anreise eine Kaution in Höhe von 200 € direkt an den Vermieter überwiesen werden. Diese wird in bar bei Abreise zurückbezahlt
We had a fantastic 2 weeks of rest and recharging batteries, the villa has a great space, especially as there were only 2 of us. It's location is great for town, only a short walk downhill with a lovely Baker's at the bottom of the hill, the town has so many good quality restaurants and coffee stops, it's impossible not to enjoy their culinary delights and there's an ice cream parlour you cannot fail to be impressed by. Whilst we were very impressed with the Villa, a definite improvement would be replacing the lounge furniture, regrettably ratan seating is more conducive to a conservatory and not a lounge, it very quickly becomes uncomfortable when your trying to relax!! it was also very difficult to achieve a constant and comfortable water temperature in the shower, but these negatives aside, we had a great holiday for our 4th visit to Moreira, we will be back!!!!!
The villa was in an ideal position for everything. It’s a very spacious villa with a beautiful view and great outdoor space.
Lovely traditional old stlye villa
Lovely outside space and pool.
The owner lives above on the third floor .
Moraira is beautiful and villa is walking distance to beach.
We are happy, that you enjoyed your holidays in a good situated home.
This is rightly called the Pearl of the Costa Blanca. It is a friendly, quietly located old fishing village with little in the way of mass tourism and a picturesque marina.
Gislinde Blay Aloy
- english, german, spanish