Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
120m2 modern living space/ wonderful garden with ocean view/ rural yet central
Master Bedroom with double bed, open rack, mirror, ocean view, extra bed and baby bed upon request 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds, sleeping couch, separate entrance, access to bathroom further sleeping couch in living room
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Cedros is a large village in the northern part of the island. The people here are very open-minded, friendly and helpful. Also Cedros is a small center for expats, such as us.
By its convenient position on the island, the village is a base of quietness, relaxation und at the same time a perfect starting point for numerous adventures and activities on the island. Faial is renowned for excellent hiking tracks, sailing, whalewatching, deep sea fishing, biking, horse riding and many more.
Everything on the island is in reach of about 30 minutes by car. And despite the fact you are in a “hikers paradise” we recommend a rental car or scooter to reach all the great sightseeing spots:
- Hiking tours can start directly in front of the house
- Snack-Bar, Cafe, small grocery store just 2 minutes by foot
- Excellent bakery just 7 minutes by foot (2 minutes by car)
- ATM machine 5 minutes by foot
- Larger grocery store 5 minutes by car
- Best Pizza on the island: 5 minutes by car
- Breath-taking natural swimming pools from 10 minutes by car
- Sady beach (black volcano sand) 15-20 minutes by car
- Airport 30 minutes by car
- Caldeira 30 minutes by car
- Capital Horta with shopping, ferry harbor, sailing yacht Marina, bars, restaurants and typical touristic flair 25 minutes by car
- modernes hospital and 24/7 emergency room 25 minutes by car
A bus stop is just 2 minutes by foot away from the house. The bus to Horta leaves 3 times a day (07:00 h/ 12:30 h/ 16:00 h), but we recommend to double check this info if needed, as this might be due to changes.
- english, german, spanish, portuguese
About Axel Blechschmidt
Axel, Alessandra, Pedro, Clara and Tino