Spacious Condo, Relaxing Pool, Activities, Many Attractions & Fine Restaurants
1 king bed and 1 queen sleeper sofa in larger 1 bedroom and 1 queen bed and 1 sleep sofa in smaller suite
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Travelers and guests are financially responsible for room charges, any interior damage, breakage, or removal of condominium's furnishings and property
- Owner is not financially responsible for the loss of personal property, including but not limited to money, jewelry or valuables of any kind
- Owner is not personally or financially responsible for any injuries incurred by travelers & guests within the interior & exterior of resort property
Directions from the Airport: Take the 202 East Exit for approx. 9 miles and merge into the 101 North. Travel about 17 miles to the Scottsdale Road exit. Turn left onto Scottsdale Road heading south. After 1 signal light (Mayo Blvd.) turn left at the next light which is Princess Dr. Veer left as you approach and start around the traffic circle taking an immediate right and continue onto Princess Blvd. for 3 blocks entering the resort on the right side. Proceed to the front building entrance and the registration desk and provide them with your name and reservation confirmation no.
This beautiful resort is in the most desirable area of Scottsdale less than 1 mile from the renowned Fairmont Scottsdale Princess hotel and Tournament Players Championship golf course (home of the Phoenix Open). All the natural desert & mountain beauty, places to go, and things to do literally surround you with educational and cultural National Parks and Landmarks set within unique southwestern ambiance.
Golf: Many of the most well-maintained and challenging golf courses for the better golfers are just a short drive from the resort such as the superior Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Grayhawk Golf Club, and Legend Trail Golf Club. In addition, more forgiving and budget conscious courses for beginners or seniors are also available nearby. All in all, the largest selection of golf course designs and degrees of difficulty in one beautiful area is awaiting golf enthusiasts of all levels.