Condo, KING TEMPURPEDIC BED + Tween sofa bed, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 3)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No pets allowed due to severe allergies. Failure to follow this required rule will result in forfeiture of your damage deposit-no exceptions
- No trespassing on any gardens/rock walls/landscapped areas/river rock & mulch areas (for your safety & to prevent damage to areas
- Person who books accepts liability for any/all expenses (for damage caused by guest(s)), which may be deducted from credit card used to book home
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
GREAT LOCATION! walk to museums (Children's, Georgia O'Keefe etc), historic Santa Fe Plaza, minutes from many restaurants and leave the car parked at the condo. Go to the opera or browse for that special Maria pot at the Flea Market or see beautiful art at the Spanish Markets.
- english, french, spanish, portuguese
About Jim White
Having a beautiful home-away from home in Jim's native Santa Fe is a dream come true! Our family loves this wonderful city and the great outdoors: mountain hiking, fishing the many streams, soaking in the hot springs/spa of Ojo Caliente/10000 Waves, attending the opera/festivals/museums and skiing powder in winter.
Jim White purchased this Condo in 2010
Why Jim White chose South Capitol
As a fourth generation Santa Fe native, the prospect of WALKING this marvelous city, and owning this condo in my grandfather's neighborhood is returning to my roots in this old city: unique shopping...incredible restaurants....museums always offering something new...hiking to breath-taking historic sites.....the magic of Holiday farolitos...the flavor of beautiful, historic Santa Fe...... Our kids now walk in the footsteps of my grandpa Jim White Sr-PRICELESS!
What makes this Condo unique
Walk to the plaza or to award-winning restaurants such as Clafouti, Santa Fe Baking Co., Pyramid Cafe/Mariscos, La Choza/Tomasitas/Maria's-wander ON FOOT through historic downtown to take in the Spanish/Indian markets, Fiestas, or Christmas farolitos....enjoy incredible shopping and a unique experience in beautiful Santa Fe.