About this rental
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom solid log, near Riverside Trail, on creek
Hosted by LeoraAsk a question
She is an ESL teacher Loves family, travel and dancing. He is the owner of a wood stove/chimney restoration company. Loves family, the outdoors.
Leora purchased this House in 2004
Why Leora chose Woolen Mills
Built it in 2004. We enjoy meeting people from around the world.
What makes this House unique
Nice to walk along the riverside trail in the early evening or early morning hours.
- english, french, spanish, Hebrew
- Swimming pool
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 5)
Bath (no shower) · Toilet
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
- Parking in driveway, and plenty of street parking. Please do not block grass driveway as neighbors use this as an active driveway. Curbside trash and recycling pickup is on Monday mornings. Internet network: loghouse Password: lovekitty
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)