About this rental
Beginning July 2021 we are offering 30 day minimum stays at 50% discount rates.
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 10)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - City of SLT is VERY STRICT concerning regulations.City of SLT is VERY STRICT concerning regulations.
Max guests: 10 - Maximum occupancy includes children.Maximum occupancy includes children.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- City of SLT ordinances prohibit vacation homes from being used for parties, weddings, etc. Strict noise regulations are enforced with steep fines.
- City SLT is STRICT about enforcement of vacation home rules and levies up to $1,000 fines for violators. Focus: Over Occupancy, Parking, & Noise
- Quiet hours 10 pm -- 8 am = NO OUTSIDE NOISE AFTER 10 pm See: City of SLT website re: $1000 fines to renters and owner for vacation home violations.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by DonAsk a question
Our family takes great pride in and loves this house where we have been gathering for special occasions for generations. Most of our guests grow to feel the same way and come back year-after-year. Many of them have started to refer to the Cozy Nostra Lodge as 'our house.'
Why Don chose Al Tahoe
Our family has enjoyed Tahoe for generations. Each season of the year is different and has unique aspects and allure. Just when you start to think that you like it in winter the best you have a knock-out summer experience that starts the debate all over again. When you walk into the Cozy Nostra Lodge you feel immediately like you've come back home.
What makes this Cabin unique
Our house is spacious and spread out which is good for large family groups to be able to have their 'own space' yet feel that they are a part of the group. The openness of the floor plan let's you be able to see what is going on yet not be on top of one another. Gathering around the large dining room table for special meals often turns into hours of conversation, joke telling, friendly teasing and wine drinking, of course.