House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- Initial deposit of $350 is required with return of rental agreement.
- Maine State sales tax is 9% and will be added to total. Cleaning fee of $150 will be due with final payment.
- Refundable damage deposit of $350 is due with rental agreement and will be sent back once a stay is completed.
About Sheryl Cassibry
I am a lifelong resident of Memphis, Tn. My husband and I came to Maine on our first trip in the 80's and very much enjoyed the southern part of the state. It wasn't until my best friend bought a cottage in Camden that I discovered how wonderful it is. I immediately started watching the sale of real estate and found Tuck Inn more quickly than I ever dreamed possible. It was one of the best investments we ever made and is a fabulous place to enjoy with our family. We have enjoyed opening our home to others and have met some of the nicest people this way. I am in real estate in Memphis and my husband is an investment banker.
Sheryl Cassibry purchased this House in 2004
Why Sheryl Cassibry chose Camden
Camden is situated in a prime area of the Maine mid-coast region. Travel from Camden, north or south, is easy and because of it's proximity one is able to take day trips to Bar Harbor and Portland and all points in between. It is a quaint and picturesque village and the harbor is the most scenic on the coast.
What makes this House unique
The greatest benefit of staying at Tuck Inn is being able to walk everywhere. The harbor is a quick one block stroll and when parking places are in demand during high season the ability to be in the center of the village within 5 minutes is a definite plus. Tuck Inn is on a pretty side street and has a nice unobstructed view in the back yard because there isn't another house behind. The yard has a table for outdoor dining amid the profusion of colorful flowers and hummingbirds are numerous. The weekly farmer's market is a short walk and has wonderful fresh veggies, cheeses and all sorts of good things for sale.