Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
3 Double beds, 4 single beds, 1 baby bed, 2 sofa beds. The Manor has the 1st floor of 4 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms of couples (beds in 160 x 200) and a large children's room (4 beds 90 x 200). The living room can form a fifth independent room with a sofa bed for two. Each room features blackout curtains to rest during the long summer days! The mattresses are new and of good quality. For the fall and winter period, space heaters to allow everyone warmth to heat his bedroom at his convenience.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- location par semaine : arrivée samedi à 15 h, départ samedi à 10 h location en week-end : arrivée vendredi, départ dimanche soir (heure libre)
- Ménage de fin de séjour : 60 € Electricité : facturation de la consommation relevée au compteur Linge de lit : 5€/lit simple, 10 €/lit double
- Serviettes de toilette : à emporter par vous même
Dieppe: 7 Km
Rouen: 50 Km
Sea: 5 Km
Lake: 6 Km
River: 1 Km
Shops: 0. 4 Km
Downtown: 0. 4 Km
Le Manoir *** is well located, being both close to the center of Offranville and surrounded by parks which create a calm environment. The Sente Abbey is a dead-lined gardens, perfectly calm. The sea is 5 km, a choice of beaches will: Pourville, Varengeville Vasterival, Ste Marguerite. At 300 m of the Manor, near the church, there are 2 good bakeries. At the same distance from the Manor *** in another direction, you find a Carrefour Market of 2500 m2 and all necessary amenities. Dieppe, with its castle-museum and its marina under the cliffs are 8 km, Rouen and beautiful historic neighborhoods are approx. 12 h. Paris is 2 hours by motorway or train (train station in Dieppe). Exceptionally beautiful landscapes, painted by Claude Monet, are just a few kilometers from the *** Manor.
- english, french, german