Independant house with garden and terrace, for 5 people
The parental bedroom downstairs has a bathroom ensuite (equipped with shower). The bed is 140 X 190 cm. Air cond' One bedroom on the 1st floor has 2 single beds of 90 X 200 that can be connected to get a "King size" bed. Air cond' The other bedroom has a double bed of 140x190. Air cond'
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Sous la surveillance attentive des parents.Sous la surveillance attentive des parents.
Pets allowed - Voir législation mauricienne : restrictions.Voir législation mauricienne : restrictions.
No smoking - Merci de respecter la propriété et ses occupants.Merci de respecter la propriété et ses occupants.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Les climatiseurs et la lumière doivent être éteints dans les pièces inoccupées. L'eau est à utiliser avec discernement car elle manque parfois.
- L'usage de l'Eau de Javel est proscrit. Les produits d'entretien doivent être sous-dosés, car l'eau est douce, et par respect pour l'environnement.
- Les parents veilleront à restituer les jeux, jouets et livres prêtés aux enfants en bon état de propreté et de rangement.
Upon reservation we organize your receipt at the airport and, if you wish, renting a car. The house is approximately 40 minutes from the airport, 30 minutes from the capital and 15 minutes from the next commercial town.
There are numerous offers of trips and leisure activities on the island. We have everything, to please all guests (sports, big game fishing, Kreol, Indian or Chinese gastronomy, tropical, museum, culture, tropical nature, activity parks, music…) and we will give you good addresses. But the first wealth of Maurice is the cordialness of the mauritian receipt, which will leave best memories to the vacation.
Juliette LAKAZ LOR ROS
- english, french, preferently by mail
About Juliette LAKAZ LOR ROS
I'm French, married with Georges, French-Mauritian living in France for 40 years. He kept his Mauritian roots, staying several times a year in Mauritus. He was a building worker. Recently retired, he spends lot of time undertaking the maintenance of our house, while I take care of the rental of the house.
Juliette LAKAZ LOR ROS purchased this house in 1995
Why Juliette LAKAZ LOR ROS chose Albion
The owner had this house built during 90s for the holidays of his family and to stay when he would be retired. He guessed the development of this region, wich opens to tourism.