Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Damage and Incidentals
Indications to arrive at the house coming from the centre of Spain by the A52 Highway:
• When arriving at Porriño, head for Vigo.
• Take the “Airport / Pontevedra Exit”.
• Continue towards Pontevedra (AP 9)
• Cross the Rande Bridge, over the Vigo Bay.
• At the end of the bridge, take the exit on the right (Cangas / Moaña).
• Once under the bridge, take the access on your right to the semi-highway to Cangas / Bueu.
• Drive on until the exit “Bueu / Cangas”, around 15 km away from the bridge.
• Once on the roundabout, take the first exit on the right.
• Keep on driving until 1 Trasouto (insert this address if you have a navigator in your car).
• You may stop your car at a house with number 33. On your left, you will see a lane going down. Take that lane carefully and you will find our house 50 metres away. It has got a green gate and a sign saying “CASA A PEDREIRA”. You have arrived and you are more than welcome to come in.
In the heart of “Rías Baixas”, an area rich in white wines and excellent gastronomy, which includes fresh fish and seafood from the bay, don´t miss Cape Udra Natural Park, the Massó Museum and the hiking along the traditional water mills of Vispo-Frade rivers. A trip to the Island of Ons, part of a National Park, is also a good choice (you can take the boat there on the harbour of Bueu). Once on that island, you can try the octopus at any of the restaurants. Another escape from the continent could be a day out in the Islands of Cíes, which offer you the Rodas Beach, the best beach in the world, according to The Guardian. Pontevedra´s historic town centre offer you traditional architecture, a museum, lots of churches with different styles, squares full of charm where you can just have a rest and enjoy a drink and pedestrian streets where you can walk quietly. Close to this town is Combarro, famous for its traditional corn barns over the sea. Don´t miss the witches souvenirs and the home-made liquours there. As you are in Galicia, you can´t leave without visiting its capital, Santiago de Compostela, the end of the Pilgrim´s Way, a small stone city considered part of the Human´s Heritage according to Unesco. Finally, we propose a day out in Vigo, where, apart from museums, parks, department stores, small shops, theatres, cinemas and much more you can experience a fish auction at the big fish market. You can´t either miss the fresh oysters newly opened for you at the Piedra Market.
Fernando Otero Vidal
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, german, spanish, portuguese