Cabin, 3 Bedrooms (5 Beds) + Convertible bed, 2 Baths,Sleeps 8, Parking 3 Cars
Two upstairs bedrooms and one downstairs bedroom, New Mattresses and high thread count linens.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking allowed outside, also 420 Friendly OutsideSmoking allowed outside, also 420 Friendly Outside
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Owner Cancellation - If cabin becomes unavailable for any reason owner will refund 100% monies paid or relocate guest to available comparable lodging
- No campfires allowed anywhere on property, No Storage of and/or Dressing of Hunted/Caught Animals
- MAXIMUM PARKING SPACE 3 Standard Vehicles
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Mineral Hot Springs, ATV Rentals, Hiking, Tubing, Fishing, Fall Color, Hunting, Steam Trains, Gold Mines, Waterfalls, Scenic Drives, Rodeo, Hot Air Balloon Festival, Music Festivals
About Pamela Smith
By day I am an accountant, but my passion is interior design and making my log cabins a wonderful experience for my guests....you will love Alpine Haven, 2014 new remodel makes it as charming and comfortable as my first log cabin....Acorn Cottage, enjoy!
Pamela Smith purchased this cabin in 2005
Why Pamela Smith chose San Juan River Village
I found it just one street above Acorn Cottage and the previous owner was Elizabeth Taylor's son, it has a charming history and wonderful location in the trees.
What makes this cabin unique
The beauty of the forest, your own private hot tub and amazing starry nights, the forest sounds and abundant wildlife, spectacular skiing at nearby Wolf Creek ski area, soaking in the delightful hot springs all over the area.