House with 2 king beds and two twins. Beach chairs, umbrellas, outdoor patio
All beds come with mattress protector. Please bring your own pillow, sheets, blankets and towels
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Golf cart drivers must have a drivers license. Please make sure kids stay seated while riding in golf cart.lights required while riding bikes at night
- A resort fee will be charged by the front office upon arrival. Resort fees are $60/1st car and $75/second car. Any additional cars are not permitted
- Renters are not allowed to bring their own golf carts to Venture Out . Rental comes with a golf cart but it’s not to leave Venture Out property .
Enjoying the beach, biking in St. Andrews State Park, try out the new putting green, take a deep sea fishing charter or fish off the resort pier, take the kids on a pirate dinner cruise or to shell island, go wildlife viewing and hike the trails in St. Andrews State Park (borders Venture Out) enjoy a sunset dinner and dolphin cruise, have a shuffle board competition, play tennis, pickup a game of basketball or beach volleyball, play mini golf, take a walk to nearby stores, visit Ripleys and Wonderworks, (lot's of 'tourist' attractions nearby) or do nothing at all but sit on Venture Out's dock and watch the boats come in from a day of fishing. Publix and Win-Dixie is only a 2 miles away. Pier Park is approx 8 miles from Venture Out.
Hosted by DonnaAsk a question
Why Donna chose Lower Grand Lagoon
There simply is no other place in PCB like Venture Out. With access to both Gulf of Mexico and Grand Lagoon, you have more options and space to roam. The landscaping is immaculately kept. Go from one amenity to another via golf cart or bike. There is a pond with ducks and turtles. There are plenty of picnic tables around the resort along with grills for picnicking. Two pools, playground, boat dock, fishing pier.... The pickle ball/ tennis courts are very well maintained along with all the other amenities. The front office staff is welcoming, helpful and friendly. Security staff is always available. There are plenty of places to shop and eat within walking distance (Patches, Schooners, Shore House Pizza, Scampys, Thomas Dr. Waffle shop.......
What makes this house unique
Venture Out is unique for so many reasons, but here are a few. - It's adjacent to St. Andrews State Park- It has private gulf and lagoon access - It has a private boat ramp and docking facilities (for a FEE) - It is a golf cart community