Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
master bedroom is very large with sliding glass doors to deck and view of mountain, queen size bed.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- Please run the dishwasher with used tablewear. when leaving and used towels and linens either in the bath tubs or on the beds. Only two rolls of toil
- Parking for one car in the designated space under the building and additional cars in front. Due to regional shortages we can only provide two rolls
- Please leave the keys and key fob for the club house in the basket on the counter next to kitchen when leaving
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Downhill and cross country sking, snow shoeing. Pool and hot tubs. Walking trail -
biking / cross country ski trail just behind the building. Good restaurants
and shoping in the quaint western style town of Frisco. Walk to Main
St. restaurants and shops. Great family atmosphere. Plenty of
entertainment from theater to live music will appeal to anyone's
Summer offers lots of cultural activities as well as boating,
swimming, hiking and biking as well as our babbling brook outside of
the master bedroom.
Hosted by Thomas BoyerAsk a question
About Thomas Boyer
My wife and I are in our golden years and still active......
Thomas Boyer purchased this condo in 1990
Why Thomas Boyer chose Frisco
We like the outdoors (and I still ski cross country)
What makes this condo unique
Wonderful condo, comfy and nice. Location WOW!