Cozy Home located in Downtown Bakersfield
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Quiet time from 10 pm- 6am
- We do ask that our guests kindly message us upon check-out, throw out all perishables, close all blinds and kindly turn on the porch light.
- english, spanish
Why Naomi chose Oleander - Sunset
This beautiful home was built in 1928, which gives it unique charm. There are hardwood floor throughout the home and contains a beautiful antique stove. The yard is spacious and there is plenty of private parking in the back so that you can discreetly come and go as you please. This home is located in the central part of Bakersfield just minutes away from Hwy 99, 58, and 178. With a grocery store, and multiple gas stations ( and lets not forget Starbucks) less than 1 min away this is an ideal location for your stay.
What makes this House unique
Oleander is a coveted and established neighborhood in Bakersfield. Dressed by beautiful colonial and bungalow style homes from the early 1900's, Oleander also offers luscious trees and oleander that decorate Oleander Ave giving you a scenic view for your morning jog, or evening walk. This neighborhood is inhabited by an eclectic variety of residents who take pride in their home. We hope that you enjoy your stay!