About this rental
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo Second floor with balcony and WIFI.
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - YesYes
No smoking - Smoking allowed on Outside deck only.Smoking allowed on Outside deck only.
Max guests: 6 - 66
Minimum age of primary renter: 24 - 2424
- We ask you to respect our home and neighbors. Keep noice level down and have fun. If something gets broke let us know so it can be repaired.
- Please wash the towels and dry. They are extra heavy so they take more time to dry. Place sheets in a pile by washer. More guests come in afternoon.
- We would appreciate any ideas or recommendations you might have to make your stay better or other guests. Please do a review on Vrbo & my book. Thanks
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by LaVonne BenedictAsk a question
About LaVonne Benedict
We purchased this condo in 2014 as an investment for our children and ourselves. We are from Illinois, lived in Las Vegas for 20 years and then moved to Daphne Al in 2005. We have absolutely fell in love with the beach and the friendliness of the people here. So when we came across Dolphin Villas we just had to have one. We have had many great time there with friends. Our latest adventure was Zip lining at Gulf State Park Soooo Exciting. Another best trip was to see the Dolphins.
LaVonne Benedict purchased this Apartment in 2014
Why LaVonne Benedict chose Gulf Shores
Location, location, location. Plus price. We kinda fell into this when the market collapsed. We felt that it would be a great investment. We painted the whole place and furnished it so it was classy but beachy. After being in Vegas for 20 years we wanted to be by the water. We love the festivals and art work that take place here and Fairhope.
What makes this Apartment unique
The great thing about this property is it’s so close to everything. A mile to mile and a half of basically anything you want to do. Shopping is about 5 miles away. We loved the deck over looking the woods and the quietness of the property. It has a great pool that young people and adults can go in.