About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 8)
Bunk bed · Queen
Twin/Single · King
Bathrooms: 2, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Bath with shower
Bath (no shower) · Toilet · Shower
- Air Conditioning
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or Cable
- Children Welcome
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
Hosted by Matt SchwartzAsk a question
About Matt Schwartz
We enjoy the property with both family and friends. It was best described by a recent tenant as 'just like home' and our 2021 updates only made it better! We do all we can to ensure your total experience - from confirm to enjoy to return - is smooth and positive.
Why Matt Schwartz chose Sand Key
Fully renovated, well appointed and very large private condo. Panoramic views of the Gulf. Steps to the pool, beach, tennis or pickleball courts. Great restaurants/shopping across the street. Sand Key Park 6 min walk, Clearwater Beach 6 min drive and a variety of small beach towns nearby. Just 30 min from Tampa or St Pete/Clearwater airports. You'll find it easy to vacation here!
What makes this Apartment unique
Sand Key is a great area - top quality beaches, lots of activities and easy access to bars, restaurants, groceries, etc. - and NOT overly crowded! The Clearwater/Tampa/St. Pete area offers so much and great weather to enjoy all the Florida activities. You found it!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- The CBC Association requires us to provide advance notice of a booking - therefore, we must receive all reservations 10 days in advance - thank you!
- If this notice timing conflicts with your needs, we will gladly waive any penalties associated with your booking cancellation tied to this house rule.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)