Spacious Queenslander perched on upper Cambridge Pde.
Large bedroom with queen bed, airconditioning/heating and hanging space plus sofa lounge.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Some amenities for children Some amenities for children
No smoking - A $150 payment for any evidence of smoking A $150 payment for any evidence of smoking
Max guests: 4
- Please keep noise to a respectable level after 10pm in consideration of our neighbours. Mass events or parties not allowed.
- Please lock all doors when leaving the property.
- A fee of $250 for loss of keys.
About Amanda Briggs
We love Manly. The quintessential bayside community, it is a great family location, with cafes, shops, the water and yacht clubs all within walking distance. The house is dual, we live downstairs and can be available as much or little as you like.
Amanda Briggs purchased this guest house/pension in 2016
Why Amanda Briggs chose Manly
You'll get to enjoy a spacious restored Queenslander that is warm in winter and cool in summer just moments from the water. Large rooms, high ceilings and lots of small luxuries. We include light breakfast options for you to enjoy at your own time together with information on lots of dining and entertainment options.
What makes this guest house/pension unique
Additional inclusions: * Super fast wifi * Light breakfast options * Linen and Towels * Bathroom basics * Chromecast for streaming entertainment * Books and games for family entertainment.