About this rental
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6) One Story with spacious Great Room
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please take all trash to the HOA provided dumpster located on Timberline Dr. before departure.
- Please leave the heat set on 55 degrees from October through March.
- Please make sure to return garage remote and put the front door key back in the lockbox before departure. Please turn off house and garage lights
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Chuck WeirAsk a question
About Chuck Weir
We both have enjoyed the White Mountains since our youth! We are active hikers, skiers,cyclists,flyfishing anglers, and nature lovers. We feel the White Mountains is Arizona's ideal location and have many wonderful memories and stories to share. We are always excited to be here; its a magical place!
Chuck Weir purchased this House in 2006
Why Chuck Weir chose Pinetop-Lakeside
We chose Pinetop Crossing because we liked the convenient location to restaurants,golf, tennis, casino, and all the amenities of Pinetop. Minutes away! The lakes and streams are only 15 minutes away! Sunrise Ski Resort is only 30 minutes away. The Crossing is very peaceful, private, and quiet with a gated entry.
What makes this House unique
It's always a pleasure to arrive at Pinetop Crossing. The community is first class and is maintained by the HOA to look great! All the homes are all log-sided and the neighborhood looks real cozy. In the winter the HOA cleans the driveways, so there is no hassle with snow. We are the closest community in Pinetop to the ski resort and lakes.