About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
queen (2) · single (2)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower · jetted tub
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- Damage caused by pets and requiring repair will be the liability of the pet owner. Pets may come inside but are NOT allowed on furniture or bedding.
- If smoking outside please ensure your smoke doesn't blow into the house and make sure you dispose of your butts appropriately.
- Your pets poo is your responsibility before you leave. Please make sure you remove all poo and dispose of it appropriately.
Hosted by Annie HaynesAsk a question
About Annie Haynes
Our family have been enjoying holidays in Robe for 40+ years. The beaches are so beautiful and over the last 20 years the township has developed as a tourist hub and provides all the facilities needed on a beach holiday. We love Robe in Summer and Winter. Some days it's just great to curl up with a good book and others it's all go starting with a clifftop walk, a coffee at one of the many cafes, followed by a quick 9 holes of golf. Lunch and perhaps a movie before catching up with friends for a drink at the Cale and a bite to eat before heading home to rest up for the next day. Whatever your choice life at Robe is fabulous. Use it as a base for touring the Limestone Coast or simply an escape from the rat race. Looking forward to seeing you down here. Robe is worthy of your bucket list. Cheers Annie
Annie Haynes purchased this House in 1999
Why Annie Haynes chose Robe
We chose The Shelter because of it's position in the town. Walking distance to everything from beaches, galleries, retail, cafes, restaurants and cinema. Quiet location in the wonderful Hoopers Beach enclave.
What makes this House unique
As the name suggests The Shelter is just that. Many a breezy day - we are at the beach so it is often breezy - it is still comfortable to sit outside with the paper in the lee of the wind be it from the north or south. The pantry is stocked with the basics - olive oil, a selection of Twinings teas and coffees including the local Mahalia No2 Blend. You receive a welcoming bottle of local Wangolina Wine and a breakfast hamper for a cooked breakfast on your first morning. Cereals are in the pantry for subsequent mornings. So if you arrive late, particularly in winter there is no need to get to the supermarket first thing. We welcome your special furry friends and the back garden is fenced so they can roam - of course, we can't guarantee security if your pet digs or jumps. We also offer a late check out at 11am so there is no need to scramble out of bed and rush off.