Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Fabulous family home -outdoor spa, large private garden, comfortable great value
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children are welcomeChildren are welcome
Pets allowed - Outside only for pets Outside only for pets
No smoking - smoking permitted outside onlysmoking permitted outside only
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Guests are required to clean the house before departing or pay $ 75 cleaning fee
- Guests are required to shower before entering the outdoor spa
- We ask guests to vacate the spa and outside area by 11 pm . This is a new council bylaw
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
We are situated on the Rye Back beach area surrounded by natural tee tree. So close the the Morning Peninsula wineries, beaches and shopping.
About Mark Longmuir
I am a family man and a small business owner . We love to travel and explore new places ... one of our favorite regions is the Morning Peninsula .
Mark Longmuir purchased this House in 2008
Why Mark Longmuir chose Rye
We fell in love with this house the moment we arrived at the driveway. Its location is fabulous ... set on a no through road and we are surrounded by tee tree. Its a large block and very private ... full of character and rustic charm. The house catches the morning sun at the front and afternoon sun on the deck .