Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 10(Sleeps: 34)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Steep stairs to mezanine bedrooms.Steep stairs to mezanine bedrooms.
Events allowed - Only with prior approval.Only with prior approval.
Smoking allowed - Only outdoors and clean up after smoking.Only outdoors and clean up after smoking.
Max guests: 34
- We require that the lodge to be left in the same condition and as clean as when guests arrive. Damage/Security deposit will be charged separately.
- If the lodge is not left in the same state as when the guests arrive and/or anything is damaged and/or broken cost will be deducted from Dama/deposit.
- Any extra guests above number booked and paid for will incur additional charges to a maximum of 34 guests.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by DaveAsk a question
We are a family who loves this area. We have lived and worked here on and off over the last 18 years. We love the outdoors and love the area.
Dave purchased this Lodge in 2018
Why Dave chose Harrietville
We have always loved 'Marmot Lodge'. She was architecturally designed and built in the early 80's by some very conscientious builders who also wanted her to be noticed. She was designed to maximize comfort and space. Nearly 40 years on she is still warm and cosy and a little bit retro. We plan to bring her back to her original glory over the next few years by replacing tired fixtures and fittings and giving her a new facelift. However please don't think she is under par. She is far from that and our previous guests are testament to her and the way she is run. We look forward to welcoming you to Marmot Lodge in the near future.
What makes this Lodge unique
Architecturally designed, Very 80's, open plan with views of the surrounding hills, Surrounded by open woodland. Beautiful.