Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 13)
Bunk bed (4)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $75/ dog$75/ dog
Max guests: 13
- Please leave our home the way it was when you arrived. Replace anything you broke.
- Only house broken dogs are allowed. We will check for dog pee after your departure. Too many dog accidents and having to change the carpeting!
- Please clean BBQ after use. Grease left on can cause a fire. Fill propane tank (at Swigards) if you use it all up!
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Birgitta BakerAsk a question
About Birgitta Baker
Birgitta at beautiful Lake Tahoe. Great boating, paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing and swimming, and tennis. I live in Ventura County but go to Lake Tahoe as often as I can. The Swedish chalet has been in the family for many years and we update it often and keep it fresh, comfortable and exciting for our guests. You will make wonderful memories when you stay in this very special and loved home.
Birgitta Baker purchased this Chalet in 1963
Why Birgitta Baker chose Lake Forest
We fell in love with beautiful Lake Tahoe when we came from Sweden and built the classic European chalet. Tahoe is the ultimate vacation spot with its majestic mountains and also beautiful beaches. We loved it from the start, and believe you will also. Our home has all the amenities and charm to make it a comfortable vacation. We aim to please and hope you will enjoy it as much as we do. The children and grandchildren have loved all their vacations and holidays there . Christmas at Dollar Point is a tradition for many years and very special in our hearts.
What makes this Chalet unique
Dollar Point is the best place for fun and convenience. It is close to town, Tahoe City, for shopping, restaurants and museums. Our favorite restaurants are: Jake's , Sunnyside,Garwoods, River Ridge and the Bridge Tender for hamburgers. Favorite skiing: Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar, Diamond Peak. Biking: from Tahoe City to Squaw. Beaches: Skylandia, Sand Harbor Short Hike: From the chalet to the Dollar Reservoir..
- english, french, german, swedish, norwegian