Two floors (4,000 SqFt), 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, sleeps 12+ guests
UPPER TWO QUEENS
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Two folded single beds available.Two folded single beds available.
Pets allowed - Small dogs, no cats.Small dogs, no cats.
No parties/events - Quiet events OK to 10 pm. Wild, loud not allowed. Quiet events OK to 10 pm. Wild, loud not allowed.
No smoking - Smoking in the house not allowed.Smoking in the house not allowed.
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please cleanup BBQ after using, or a fee of $35 will be added for cleaning. Please keep the windows closed when running AC. Fan: AUTO - do not change.
- Please strip the used beds. Beds sheets, liner, bathroom towels place to the laundry room. Or there will be extra charge $20.
- Do not run toys, no high heels shoes on the hardwood floor. Clean dishes in the dishwasher. Place garbage and recycling in the outside containers.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Several Wineries minutes from the house
Anetta & Ari
- english, russian, greek, polish
About Anetta & Ari
My name is Anetta and my husband is Ari. We were born and raised in Poland. We lived in Greece, Canada (Calgary-AB), US (Houston-TX) and settled down in beautiful British Columbia. I am a ceramic instructor, working in my ceramic studio located on the lower floor. Also, we are interested in raw food, yoga, meditation, music of Deva Premal & Miten.
Anetta & Ari purchased this house in 2017
Why Anetta & Ari chose Lake Country
Our house is located within minutes to several wineries and Okanagan Lake. Visitors flock here to go wine touring and taste locally produced food, fruits and vegetables. Okanagan Lakes provides endless outdoor recreation opportunities. Lake Country is a home to outstanding golf courses, scenic trails, plenty of beaches and water-based activities.
What makes this house unique
Lake Country is a gentle, peaceful and picturesque community, surrounded by orchards, farmlands, four wineries, three lakes, beautiful beaches, mountains with awesome hiking trails and tons of parks. This booming little community is about 20 minutes north of Kelowna. In this small town there is everything you need: multiple grocery stores, great restaurants and cafes, little shops. One of the greatest trails to explore is the 50 kilometer Okanagan Rail Trail which fronts onto three wondrous lakes - Kalamalka, Woods and Duck Lake. Lake Country locals and residents in surrounding areas enjoy walking and biking along the trail. If you're an extreme bicyclist, the Rail Trail is perfect for an afternoon adventure. If you are walking the trail, it may be more of a summer bucket list venture, as it will take you more than one day to finish.