Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 10)
Bunk bed (2)
Toilet · Shower
Main Floor - Bathroom 3
Toilet · Shower
Master Ensuite Bath
Toilet · Bath with shower · jetted tub
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Completely Non-Smoking policy of any kind.Completely Non-Smoking policy of any kind.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Payment is due upon booking.Please be advised we have stringent rules to include a completely nonsmoking policy of ANY KIND, regardless of any CO law.
- Park in garage & driveway. The side end of our street is a no parking zone & is the mandatory snow removal zone for the street.No additional guests
- A valid cell # must be provided to contact you by phone & Disturbances at the house, yard, hot tub & to neighbors will cause removal and no refund.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Angela MuensterAsk a question
About Angela Muenster
Frisco, Colorado is centrally located to numerous towns in Summit County and the surrounding area. The location offers the convenience of amenities with the privacy and respite of stunning natural mountains and Lake Dillon nestled in the valley of the ranges. Our condo is located within easy access to Loveland, Keystone, Copper Mtn, Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin, Vail and Beaver Creek resort towns. Amazing scenic views are experienced from the privacy of our backyard and private hot tub overlooking the Nature Reserve. The summer activities are just as plentiful to include a variety great hiking and biking trails. We enjoy staying in Frisco as the town and surrounding areas hosts a variety of activities, musical, art, and food festivals throughout the year.
Why Angela Muenster chose Frisco
We find Frisco is an amazing place to unwind, relax, and recharge as you experience the great outdoors. We love the close proximity to many outdoor activities, including skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, biking, rafting, and golf. The fantastic mountain fresh air along with the many winter and summer activities make this an ideal spot for a getaway in the Colorado Rockies.
What makes this Townhouse unique
We love the tranquil setting with the amazing views of the surrounding mountain ranges and the Continental Divide, just steps out our back door. We back up to an open Reserve space and thus no-one is located behind our home just a vast view of the surrounding mountain ranges. Frisco is centrally located in Summit County with easy access from Denver and to all the major ski resorts and towns.
- english, email@example.com