Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, sleeps 8
Bedroom 1 & 2 are located on the first floor. Bedroom 3 & 4 are located on the second floor (access the smaller bedroom by walking through the larger bedroom).
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Located 3.5 hours from Boston. Central location to the best of Maine:
- 2 hours to Bar Harbor & Acadia NP
- 1.5 hours to Portland & Freeport area
- 45 minutes to Boothbay Harbor
- 20 minutes to Camden & Rockport
- Ferries to Monhegan and Vinalhaven Islands
- Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center
- Lighthouse Museum
- Camden Hills State Park for hiking
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- Samoset Resort for golf
- Lighthouses including Owls Head, Marshall Point, Rockland Breakwater
- Beaches (Birch Point State Park & Megunticook Lake)
- Windjammer cruises
- Bay Chamber Concerts
- Scenic coastal railroad
- Kayak & canoe rentals
- Art galleries
- Unique shopping
Annual festivals & events:
- Maine Lobster Festival
- North Atlantic Blues Festival
- Maine Boat Show
- Thomaston 4th of July Celebration
- Friendship Sloop Days
- Windjammer Parade
- Union Fair and Blueberry Festival
- Owls Head Transportation Museum Air/Car Shows & Antique Motorcycle Show
Other Activities: Kayaking, canoeing, Golf
The Samoset Resort in Rockport (just on the Rockland town line) is located on the ocean overlooking beautiful Penobscott Bay.