A Cozy Home in a Quiet Neighborhood, suburb of Nashville
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pack-n-play, high chair, toy box, +kids books herePack-n-play, high chair, toy box, +kids books here
No pets - $500 fine assessed if guests brings pet.$500 fine assessed if guests brings pet.
No smoking - Super Strict Policy! $500 fine for smoking hereSuper Strict Policy! $500 fine for smoking here
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - I Have 4 Bedrooms, 4 Beds so each bed can sleep 2 I Have 4 Bedrooms, 4 Beds so each bed can sleep 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - No Wildness here! Quiet mature neighborhood No Wildness here! Quiet mature neighborhood
- Put sanitary napkins and q-tips in trash can as they clog toilet
- Quiet time from 10:30 pm - 7:30 am. No loud music or neighborhood disturbances
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Warm-Cozy-Friendly- Will be back
Lauren is extremely friendly and hospitable Fresh flowers, a bottle of red, popcorn, coffee and miscellaneous food were waiting for us. Easy check in and great communication. Our golfing group will be back. Did I mention that they had a few sleep number beds. Very handy after 36 holes if golf each day. Thanks so much
Thank you so much Jim for being such a wonderful Guest. I welcome you and your group back anytime. I'm glad you enjoyed the accommodations, and thank you for being so appreciative. Makes the heart feel good Lauren
This home is located between two Lakes, Old Hickory Lake and Percy Priest Lake which is great for those who love boating, fishing, and water sports. It is in the suburbs of the city of Nashville and is centrally located to many attractions such as:
1) Nashville Shores Water Park with water slides, wave pool, lazy river, swimming pools, boat rentals & jet skis on Percy Priest Lake (10 mins)
2) Shute's Branch Recreational Center on Old Hickory Lake with picnic areas, BBQ pits, swimming, feeding ducks (4 mins) & Cedar Creek for swimming beach
3) The Hermitage /Home of Andrew Jackson (5 mins)
4) Nashville Zoo ( 20 mins)
5) Grand Old Opry (Gaylord Entertainment Center) with Opry Hotel & Convention Center & Opry Mills mall with I Max theater all in the same complex + Riverboat Brunch Jazz Cruise (15 minutes)
6) Shopping such as Opry Mills Mall and Providence outdoor Mall
7) Nissan Stadium where the Titans play (22 mins) & music concerts
8) The Famous Rhyman Auditorium (22 mins)
9) TPAC / Theater of Performing Arts Center. Plays, Musicals (22 mins)
10) Bridgestone Arena for national touring Music acts & Home of the Predators, Nashvilles Hockey Team (22 mins)
11) Honky Tonks on Broadway, night life with bars, music, restaurants
12) The Ascend, outdoor Music Ampitheater for national touring acts
13) The Nashville Symphony (22 mins)
14) The World Famous, "Bluebird Cafe", hear the writers of the big hits play in the round in an intimate setting where you feel like you are in your living room, up close and personal (30 mins)
*** This is my absolute favorite thing to do in the city, even the locals love it! It is an experience like no other.
15) Blue Turtle Bay/ Sams Restaurant, Bar, & marina features live music on the weekends. Enjoy dining on the water, overlooking Old Hickory Lake
16) Cedar Creek Marina & Bar featuring live entertainment on the weekends (big stage), on Old Hickory Lake (10 mins)
17)Elm Hill Marina & Bar, features live entertainment on the weekends, overlooking Percy Priest Lake ( 12 mins)
18) Anchor High Marina, Restaurant & Bar featuring live entertainment on the weekends overlooking Old Hickory Lake in Hendersonville (25 mins)
19)The Station Inn, local music venue in the Gulch near downtown showcases many touring acts, singer/songwriters and is where Alison Kraus was discovered. Tickets not available ahead of time, show up at the door ahead of time before the show to purchase tickets. First come first serve. (22 mins)
20) The City Winery, Music Venue, Winery, and Restaurant that features touring music acts, musicals. Has a large stage where you can dine while enjoying a great show up close and personal. Tickets available on line. (22 mins)
21) Pedal Taverns are the pedal bars going around Broadway downtown where you can rent a seat and pedal while drinking. Popular activity for Bachelor Parties, Birthday Parties, etc..... (22 mins)
About Lauren Curtis
I am from New Orleans, Louisiana where I have spent most of my life. I very much love and miss that cajun/creole cuisine, and have never missed a Mardi Gras. I love the culture and Heritage of my native City, but have made myself right at home in Nashville as a singer/songwriter and love the culture here as well especially since the huge growth of Nashville in the past 5 years. Nashville is my home away from home, just as I hope my home here makes you feel like you are in your home away from home. I am a very creative person, gifted with a knack for design and color of which I love to incorporate into my home and business. I am a trendy, hip middle aged gal who loves playing guitar, singing, performing, and just creating in general. I am passionate about wildlife and nature, and love living near the lakes where I spend much of my time on the water.
Lauren Curtis purchased this House in 2000
Why Lauren Curtis chose Old Hickory
If you are looking for a very homey place that you can feel comfortable in like your own home that's in a quiet rooted neighborhood but still centrally located to all that Nashville has to offer. .. look no further. Most guests love the big fenced in back yard with flower garden and a bird sanctuary where they can enjoy nature from a screened in patio relaxing over morning coffee. It's in the suburbs of Nashville, 20 mins from the honky tonks downtown and 12 mins from the Airport. So you get the best of both worlds.
What makes this House unique
Centrally located, in a quiet neighborhood in the suburbs of Nashville but still close to the city of Nashville to enjoy the honky tonks and night life The screened in patio overlooking a large fenced backyard with beautifully landscaped flower gardens and a bird sanctuary brings a bit of peaceful nature. Its enjoyable watching the birds in nature over morning coffee or having dinner and a glass of wine on the screened in patio. A hammock for two for relaxing and star gazing. The sounds of Mother nature raining on a metal roof is soothing to the soul. Host provides a few perks such as a bottle of wine, popcorn, fresh flowers, fruit bowl, coffee/tea, cream, sugar, breakfast starters in the frig, condiments, and the house is very well stocked with the essentials you'd find in your own home so you can travel light. Key pad entry for easy access.