3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 2-6
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children are included in the total maximum occupanChildren are included in the total maximum occupan
Pets allowed - Limitations apply. Must have be prior approvedLimitations apply. Must have be prior approved
No events - No excessive noise or loud activities No excessive noise or loud activities
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Must be able to show valid showing age at Check InMust be able to show valid showing age at Check In
- *Parking is limited to the paved driveway. Max. 3 cars
- No excessive or unreasonable noise is permitted at any time. Noise in violation of the ordinance is strictly enforced between the hours of 10pm -8am
- Violation of South Lake Tahoe VHR Ordinace rules will result in a $1000 fine to you, and a $1000 fine to the home owner. You agree to pay both fines
My chalet is located in a small neighborhood in the heart of South Lake Tahoe. It is about 2.5 miles from the Heavenly Ski Resort. The lake is just over 1.5 miles. Great if you decide to take the bike path to the lake during the summer or if you would like to take a nice walk. And of course the casinos and movie theaters are less than 4 miles away.
My neighborhood is in small residential area of mostly A-frame style mountain homes. There is a large meadow a block away that is great for walks. Bijou Community Park is two small blocks away. It is most famous for its world class 27 hole championship disc golf course. At the park there is also a Dog Park, fitness trail, skateboard park, children’s playground, group picnic facilities, and an open meadow. Just past the Bijou Community Park is the Bijou Municipal Golf course, the Bowling Alley, the Ice skating rink, and pool.
Other Activities: Ice skating, bowling, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, gambling
Why Barbara chose Pioneer Village
When I was growing up in Southern California my family vacationed most summers in Big Bear. It would include my grandparents, my parents, my brother and I, and of course our dogs. Since moving to northern California my husband and I began meeting his family in the Tahoe area every winter. I also just love skiing during the winter, hiking along the beautiful trails and lounging by the lake during summer.We are always excited to visit the Tahoe area.