Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
In Portofino beach, a spacious flat right on the sea
All rooms have large windows towards the woods, which make them cool and quiet
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - There is a fee of 50€ for any (well-behaved) petThere is a fee of 50€ for any (well-behaved) pet
No smoking - Only outside on the balconyOnly outside on the balcony
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Is appreciated if you and your children rinse feet in the bucket out of the door to not bring sand in the apartment. Check out is 9,30 A.M.
- The parking is for only one normal car, not a van.
- It'is very appreciated if you park in the central place within the yellow lines, in order to let the neighbors get in and park comfortably
Hosted by Giancarla SerraAsk a question
About Giancarla Serra
My grand-grand-father, from Genoa, both the flat with the boathouse for give to his ten sons the opportunity to grow up healthy and strong, swimming, rowing and hiking in stunning landscapes. In the XIX century, Portofino was a little fisherman village, unknown from the newborn tourism. The only other tourists was two English brother and them family, living in the two castle of the area Castello Paraggi, in front of Niasca and castello Brown immediately above Portofino. Nowadays a natural park and the protected bay of Paraggi bring back to the enchant of those days. As my grandfather, my mother, my sisters, I spent all the summers of my childhood in Niasca
Giancarla Serra purchased this Apartment in 1887
Why Giancarla Serra chose Portofino
The site is one of the most beatiful sea side places in the world.
What makes this Apartment unique
You could hear from the living room the rhythmic sound of waves
- english, italian