Seabrook - 1 The Esplanade.
This near-new beachfront bach, completed in 2012, has immediate beach access and wide sea views.
Located at Waihi Beach's popular and busy north end, Seabrook offers:
- proximity to the surf club for safe patrolled swimming.
- all-tide beach access (some parts of Waihi Beach lose beach access at high tide).
- renowned surf breaks - ride 'the escalator'.
- clean stream adjoining the property - a magnet for younger children.
- start of the scenic 40 minute walk to Orokawa Beach.
- two cafes in walking distance - 5 minutes to the Hot Pipi - or 10 minutes along the beach to the Flat White.
- large (approx 70 sq m) open lounge / dining / kitchen area.
See it all from the lounge, deck or lawn - surfing, swimming or watch the kids pottering in the stream.
- Smoking outside only please
- Pets allowed with prior approval
- Linen and towels - BYO preferred. Can be supplied by arrangement.
- Please remove own rubbish. Collection day is Monday.
- BBQ - Charcoal. No guarantees re: how clean the last user left it. Please clean after use.
- TV - freeview dish and box.
- Single beds are kids' bunk beds which some adults find uncomfortable
See 'Rental terms' for policy on weddings/events, parking and consumables.
Extras: Cleaning (Optional, NZ$120.00 per stay); Linen and towel cleaning and laundry (Optional, NZ$100.00 per stay); Credit card - enabled on request. Add 3.5% (my cost). Note: Credit Card Company will charge you 2% as well. (Optional, NZ$0.00 per stay); Functions - max 20 people total on-site (Optional, NZ$10.00 per person); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);