Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 5)
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower · Bidet
Toilet · Shower · Bidet
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - No Pond wading/swimming due to sinking/soft bottomNo Pond wading/swimming due to sinking/soft bottom
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Cleaning practices: Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact;
- Cleaning practices: All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF Cleaned with disinfectant;
- Cleaning practices: Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, etc.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Hosted by DavidAsk a question
Bought this house as a weekend-home-getaway from Southern California and its close proximity (40 miles) to Mammoth ski area. Winter times, we enjoy Snow-shoeing and Alpine skiing from Cardinal Village/Aspendale to the North Lake. We enjoy hiking and fishing throughout the year in the area. Among our local favorite hikes are: Lake Sabrina to the Blue Lake; North Lake to Paiute Pass; Valley of Little Lakes (Rock Creek, north of Bishop on Highway 395); Big Pine Creek hike towards Palisade Glacier.
David purchased this House in 2005
Why David chose West Bishop
To relax in an ultimate peaceful setting and very quiet neighborhood. Large front and backyard with a large pond and running mountain water stream. About 2 miles to downtown Bishop; 3 miles drive to Bishop Golf Club & Restaurant; 10 miles to Buttermilk Boulders & Hidden Falls; Less than 20 miles drive to lake Sabrina, North lake, and South lake. About 10minutes drive to Keough Hot Springs and pool.
What makes this House unique
Very warm and charming floor-plan with lots of privacy as for sharing the house between friends and family.