House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Baths, (Sleeps 8, 9 with trundle, 10 with sofa)
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 9)
Bathrooms: 2, Separate WCs: 1
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 9
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Absolutely no overnight guests exceeding 9 total.
- bring your own flotation for swimming and boating
- All garbage MUST be bagged, tied and placed in the garbage cans outside. 10 tall kitchen garbage bags are provided for every guest.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Jan McKayAsk a question
About Jan McKay
Hi there. Our names are Bill and Jan McKay from Dalton, GA. We have been married for 42 years and are parents of 3 grown children and one grandchild so far. Countless memories with friends and family have been made at our very special vacation home on the lake. Hope you will make some of your own at this wonderful place as well.
Jan McKay purchased this House in 1995
Why Jan McKay chose Morganton
We bought this house while it was under construction. The layout was perfect with a massive porch and open interior great for entertaining lots of people. Loved the westward orentation and vast shoreline. We made an offer the first day we laid eyes on it!
What makes this House unique
The house has a relaxed feel. Many of the interior furnishings are hand made and one of a kind. I used a woodsy but fresh color palate and chose accents that would withstand design trends much unlike other lake homes I see.