1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
Beautiful king canopy bed.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - not suitable for childrennot suitable for children
Pets allowed - dogs only with prior permission,fee requireddogs only with prior permission,fee required
No parties/events - no parties or eventsno parties or events
No smoking - smoking permitted outside onlysmoking permitted outside only
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - 2 adults2 adults
Minimum age of primary renter: 24 - 24 yr24 yr
- No outdoor grilling, candles or open flames
- Guest responsible for basic housekeeping.Cleaning supplies provided. Must leave property clean and in order at departure to avoid cleaning fee.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Edisto Island is one of South Carolina's most beautiful barrier islands along the Atlantic Sea Coast. Edisto Island's low country environment is filled with lush tropical forests, pristine marshes, and inviting sandy beaches. The town of Edisto Beach has all the necessary amenities including grocery store, ABC store, post office, banks, gas stations, gift shops, restaurants, and family activities. Charleston, SC is only 45 minutes away with an abundance of tourist attractions.
Other Activities: Edisto Island Serpentarium, Wildlife Preserves, Historic Plantation Tours.
Owners have lived on Edisto since 1991.