Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 bedrooms, 1 den with trundle bed, 3 full bathrooms, outdoor shower, sleeps 8
All upstairs bedrooms have ocean views. The master bedroom has a full bathroom with a shower and ball and claw foot tub. The 2nd and 3rd bedroom share a full bathroom across the hall. Downstairs there is a study with a trundle bed (two twin beds). It has a door, but no closet. There is a full bathroom downstairs with a shower.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- This is a quiet, upscale, family neighborhood. Please be considerate of the house, and of the neighbors: Turn off all exterior lights overnight
- Park in the driveway or in front of the house. Please do not park in front of neighbors' houses
- Please keep off the neighbor’s grass on the other side of the driveway.
Green Harbor - Marshfield: the house is on the northern end of Duxbury beach - between Green Harbor and the Duxbury line. Duxbury beach is Boston Magazine's 'best beach' on the south shore, more than 6 miles of wide, picturesque, sandy beach that you can walk all the way into Plymouth Harbor. Or walk to our local 'Genny' - Green Harbor's favorite general store, for penny candy and ice cream treats. Walk or ride your bike around Green Harbor, and into the cute little seaside community of Brant Rock. Eat breakfast or brunch at Arthur and Pat's (also Boston Magazine's top pick), where you might see Joey Kramer (Aerosmith drummer) at the next table. Walk or bike to the historic Winslow House and museum, to get a glimpse of life in the 1700s. Drive to Farfar's ice cream shop for the best home-made ice cream on the south shore, or to the many shops and restaurants in Marshfield, Duxbury, Scituate and the surrounding towns.