About this rental
Duplex, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths (Sleeps 8)
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower · jetted tub
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
Hosted by Karen ShoemakerAsk a question
About Karen Shoemaker
My earliest years were of the small town in Kansas where I was born and have very fond memories. I live in a suburb of Denver full time close to my children and grandchildren and retired from a college library after 30 years. In addition, I very much enjoy and take pride in owning and renting the vacation home.
Karen Shoemaker purchased this House in 1993
Why Karen Shoemaker chose Willow Grove
Summit County is so close to the Denver area. It's only a one-hour drive to the best the mountains have to offer. When the site became available it was an easy decision to buy the land and build. It's all about the views and the convenience of being in the center of it all.
What makes this House unique
Located on easily accessed streets in Silverthorne. Close to the recreation center, shopping, highways 6, 9 and I-70 and yet on a very quiet, secluded street. There are no neighbors behind the property - just the lake, the incredible views and the occasional wildlife that passes through.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pak-N-Play in the home.Pak-N-Play in the home.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Guest's home address is required. Maximum 4 cars - 2 in garage, 2 outside Parking is not allowed on the street in Silverthorne.
- No weddings. The ceremony and reception have to take place at another location, not at the home. No large events at the home.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood and your neighbors' right to the quiet enjoyment of their home and property. Please be quiet after 10 p.m.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact