About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower · outdoor shower
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Satellite or Cable
- Children Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Kitchen step up & stairs not suitable for ToddlerKitchen step up & stairs not suitable for Toddler
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Please do not dump coffee grounds down the sink. Clean out the lint tray in the dryer after use. Please do not throw charcoal on the grounds.
- Please do not run the a/c with the windows and doors open. Turtle Season is from May 1st -October 31st Please observe lighting ordinance
- Please keep fish bait in the downstairs refrigerator in guests storage.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: Reopening vacation rentals guide (DTV & DFV - Germany)
Hosted by Kathy RomersaAsk a question
About Kathy Romersa
We live in Nashville, TN. We have been in the real estate business since the early seventies. We were one of the first to have a vacation rental on Alligator Point. We love travel and have traveled a lot, and from the moment we walked into this house we were captivated by the beauty of the location on the edge of the Gulf of Mexico. Its not for everyone, but people that love it keep coming back. We have been in the vacation rental business for thirty five years, and retired from banking and education.
Why Kathy Romersa chose Alligator Point
We have built a loyal base of returning guests that enjoy the area as we know it from 1999 when we discovered this jewel of serenity.
What makes this House unique
The dramatic views of the sea and the sounds at night are melodic. Private, no traffic, no line, fresh seafood, and adults can enjoy being cool under the house while children enjoy the sun.