Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Lovely 5 BR 5 BA Villa w/ Private Pool in gated neighborhood w/ 24/7 security
Rates are for 10 people add $20 p/p p/n over 10 people TEENS 15 years and older are concerned ADULTS as far as sleeping arrangements go. (Max of 12 is with 1 child (8 years or younger) using the trundle bed and 1 person using the Murphy bed) (Max 13 is with 1 is infant/toddler using 1 of our pack-n-plays, with 1 child using the Trundle bed and 1 person using the Murphy bed) (Max of 11 all adult group - people over 14 years) - 1 person using the Murphy bed and no one using the Trundle bed)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We cater to families - safe gated communityWe cater to families - safe gated community
No events - must book all 3 villas for event (+ an extra cost)must book all 3 villas for event (+ an extra cost)
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 11 adults) - (13 if 1 is infant/toddler) (11 all adult group)(13 if 1 is infant/toddler) (11 all adult group)
- Sorry but we do not book villas to Guest that are part of Events or Weddings at Hacienda Secreto or Villa Kaak Naab ( Sol y Luna is fine.)
- Sorry for security reasons we do not allow guest to bring in outside local people for services such as massage, cooking, babysitting etc:
- You are booked for the # of people on the Homeaway reservation a legal document, additional people must be approved and may incur an additional fee.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Covid-19 Rapid antigen Testing required to fly back into the USA: We have 2 options that we can set-up for you.
1. A Concierge Dr. that will come to the villas to give you the test in full PPE and can even do it outside. This is the safest Method although it is also the most expensive $160 p/p.
2. The Small Hospital in Puerto Morelos (part of a 4 hospital chain) is all set-up for this. They even have an online form for making appointments. The staff speaks English and uses full PPE (mask, gowns, face shields and gloves.) the hospital is about a 10 minute drive from the villas (we can arrange a van size taxi for large families) - $40 p/p + taxi cost. With low Covid-19 #’s in area this is a great option, if numbers go up then the Concierge Dr. option would be the safest.
Golf: The Mayan Rivera is the fast becoming a world renowned golf destination. Some of the top golf course designers such as Greg Norman and Jack Nicklaus have brought their resources to Mexico and have built some remarkable golf courses; both the PGA and the Canadian PGA both have annual tournaments here. The Secret Beach Villas are as close as Five to Twenty-Five minutes from these championship courses.
Hosted by Liza PiorkowskiAsk a question
About Liza Piorkowski
Hello let me introduce ourselves. My name is Liza and my husband is Miguel, and we are the owners of the Secret Beach Villas since 1997. We got in to the Villa Rental Business quite by accident. We had traveled to Playa del Carmen on a few occasions for vacations. One trip while doing some exploring we decided to check out a road we saw off the main highway. To make a long story short, we found Playa del Secreto, fell in love with it, we bought a villa and decided to rent out when we weren’t using it. We moved from the cold of Metro Detroit in 1999 to live full-time in the warmth of the tropics. Miguel is a professional Chef and cooks for our guest if requested. He has several years of management experience with Club Med - he speaks French, English, Spanish and Italian. Miguel is a Mexican native whom lived in the States for years, he is a real people person (which sorry to say I am not, I’m the computer Geek.) He enjoys fishing and is a real Foodie, we take a lot of Culinary vacations. take a look at our Homeaway reviews and you can read his Passion for food I owned an Engineering Consulting company in Metro Detroit that specialized in the statically analysis of automotive Camshafts and Crankshafts for the big 3. I traveled all over the world crunching numbers for the big 3 auto companies. Check out my Blog “Getting it Done” in the Mayan Riviera… Life, Work and all the Guest Luggage!!!
Liza Piorkowski purchased this villa in 1997
Why Liza Piorkowski chose Playa del Secreto
We have been around for almost 21 years now. We know exactly what you are looking for to make our vacation home a great experience for you, that is why we have so many repeat customers and why we have an active Website and Facebook Fan Page (which we can release to you after you book with us due to Homeaways policies - there's a ton more information such as excursions and activities, rental car and airport transportation and our shopping service.)
What makes this villa unique
The villa owner is a professional chef. ask for our menu. Over the years many of our guests really enjoy the Welcome Dinner – lets them relax the 1st night and get their bearings. The Mexican Welcome dinner - $18 per person (Served on Sat. evening for arrivals – you may also order this meal anytime) • Chicken Flautas • Guacamole • Pico del Gallo & Chips • Beef Fajita • Cheese and Chicken Enchiladas • Mexican Rice • Fried Plantain • Beans • Flan • Margaritas
- english, french, spanish, portuguese