Condo, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED IN CONDO! ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED IN CONDO!
No parties/events - NO bachelor or bachelorette partiesNO bachelor or bachelorette parties
No smoking - ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN CONDO: $200 FINE/EVICTIONABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN CONDO: $200 FINE/EVICTION
Max guests: 12 - 12 maximum guests including infants. 12 maximum guests including infants.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - We reserve the right to decline any reservation. We reserve the right to decline any reservation.
- $200 Damage Deposit automatically added to your reservation refunded within 14 days of departure depending on condition of condo. Refer to Condo Rules
- TRASH MUST BE TAKEN TO DUMPSTER. ANY TRASH LEFT ON THE DECK or LEFT ON YOUR DEPARTURE WILL BE $100 FINE.
- MANDATORY PARKING PASSES DURING THE SUMMER. BOTH PASSES MUST BE LEFT ON DEPARTURE. IF NOT, THERE WILL BE $100 CHARGE PER PASS
The condo was vary nice and clean would definitely stay here again
Tamia 13 birthday
Property was clean and convenient
The condo we found on vrbo was such a nice change from the hotel we have been staying at for our new year's trip. large and comfortable
The directions to condo were accurate & clear. The condo was on top floor, so view of lake was beautiful...but climbing steps carrying luggage not so easy . The benefit of this condo was the additional 2 bedrooms & additional full bath upstairs! The 5 bedrooms & 3 full baths were clean & roomy! This condo will easily accomodate 12 adults.
We were very pleased with the condo. It was clean, the beds were comfortable and everything we need was there. I would recommend this to anyone. The property manager is friendly and very helpful..
Gary or Sue