House, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Advanced approvalAdvanced approval
No smoking - Not smoking allowed inside the homeNot smoking allowed inside the home
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- *HOUSE PARKING: cars/suvs ok, no rvs/trucks/trailers *HOTEL: Restaurants, spa, golf available for your use & 10 shared pools/spas & free tennis nearby
- *HOTEL/TO CLARIFY: You do not have use of hotel's private facilities (their pool, their paid tennis & fitness ctr). Those are for hotel guests only
- *TRIP CANCELLATION: You must purchase your own trip/travel insurance, we are not liable for any rental cancellation or refund after your final payment
Tennis courts nearby Spa and more, discount golf online call 760.321.2665 or 1.866.224.BOOK (2665)
About Kathy Turnquist
We are a San Francisco based couple who discovered the unique La Quinta Resort over 30 years ago. We subsequently purchased our home in the gated community adjacent to the hotel with their expansive green golf course vistas, spacious living areas, and great guest entertaining spaces. We cherish being able to stroll from home with our little dog Mojito to the hotel where there is always action: morning coffee, brunch, evening music, cocktails, and dinner. We are professional realtors and property managers and have uniquely decorated and equipped our home with vacation visitors in mind. Our super local property manager, will assist with checking in, familiarize you with the property and be on call for any assistance needed during your stay.
Kathy Turnquist purchased this House in 1999
Why Kathy Turnquist chose La Quinta
Glorious sunny weather, what a getaway from snow and rain, w/ beautiful mountains surrounding us.
What makes this House unique
Over 100 golf courses, tennis (including the world famous Paribas tournament a mile away), hiking/biking trails, concerts and music venues year round, it is like being on vacation fulltime. There is something for everyone, and within close driving or walking distance,.